All Learning difficulties like Autism, ADD or Dyslexia are caused by some degree of gut dysfunction. This is because the brain and the gut communicate to each other with the process of the digestive system giving the brain what it needs to develop and grow. If there is an imbalance of good bacteria and oppotunistic organisms in the gut then this can set off many damaging process in the childs body that will affect development.
The Brain Tree Program has implemented the work carried out by Dr Michael Sichel from Fountain Dale clinic NSW, (See www.asdkidsdrugfree.com) where he has been using the gut brain connection theory to reverse autism spectrum disorders including ADHD disorders for the past 10 years. The program involves heavy metal testing and chelation, body alkalining and gut repair.
At Brain Tree the core philosophy lays in the idea that mineral salts are essential for human health and without them cells are unable to function effectively or repair themselves, which if left unbalanced will lend the body to succumbing to disease.
What is Mineral Therapy?
Mineral therapy is given to the patient in low doses depending of deficiencies found. The minerals themselves are found naturally in the earth and food chain. These minerals when taken are well absorbed and utilised in the body.
Why Use Mineral Therapy?
Easy to take It’s complementary to other modalities Can be taken by anyone even babies, in pregnancy and the elderly Aims to manage cause of a condition not just symptoms Manages a wide range of conditions Nontoxic at the prescribed dose
At Brain Tree minerals will be prescribed according to hair testing, symptoms and body signs. The minerals can be taken with water or juice at any time of the day. Follow the dose prescribed and at next review adjustments will be made to ensure progress.
Why heavy metals are in your system?
Heavy metals are much more prevalent in our atmosphere today than they were a few decades ago because we unearth them with mining operations that we conduct to supply the metals we need for the building and construction industry.
These heavy metals are toxic to the brain, nervous system, bones, teeth, joints and immune system. They interfere with the body’s ability to utilize minerals in the body which adds to the susceptibility of that individual succumbing to disease.
The main offenders are aluminum, mercury, lead, cadmium and arsenic.
Heavy metals are all around us and it’s next to impossible to avoid them 100%, but there are some important things you can do to reduce your exposure and help counteract their harmful effects.
- Avoid them – at Brain Tree we will show you where they are found and help you to avoid them.
- Have your levels tested – at Brain Tree we conduct hair elements testing to determine accurately what you have been exposed to.
- Consider chelation therapy – at Brain Tree we will show you how to safely reduce levels of heavy metals in your cells.
- Improve your diet and gut function – When your nutrient levels are low, heavy metals have a greater chance of accessing your cells and can even lock out your nutrients which is how they start their path of damage and disease. Diets high in fiber can help sweep out heavy metals when you have a bowel movement. – at Brain Tree we will show you how to improve your diet and recommend the appropriate supplements.
Digestion and microflora repair
The digestive system is home to an enormous and complex community of bacteria. They call this the gut microbial community and it provides benefits including but not limited to digestion, production of nutrients, detoxification, and protection against pathogens and regulation of the immune system.
In today’s world of over use of antibiotics, antimicrobial hand washes, high rates of c–section births and low breast feeding rates the number of Microflora species and their abundance in the gut dropped causing widespread gut dysfunction in our society. Poor gut function due to poor numbers of gut Microflora can lead to nutrient deficiency and poor immune function eventually lending the body to succmbing to disease. At Brain Tree we will show you how to improve gut function to improve your health outcomes.
Gut Therapy Diet
Brain Tree Learning Solution Gut Therapy Food Preparation Support
40 customised dishes geared at healing the gut.
What you eat plays a large role in how you help heal your gut especially to the abundance and types of species of microflora you have in your gut. The types of food we choose to prepare and eat will also affect our digestion and how many minerals we absorb. So as part of Brain Trees Gut therapy program we are providing classes on how to prepare 40 customised dishes geared at healing the gut. We want to help people learn how to prepare food that’s good for their gut by running classes that show you how to do it. You will get to taste the food as its being made and go away with the recipes to encourage you to make it for your own families. Each preparation has been carefully selected to fit into the eating program taught at brain tree which is:
- Fresh foods as that’s how to capitalise on getting lots of minerals from our food.
- Foods chemical and antibiotic free, as the chemicals in the food kill our gut flora.
- Foods high in vegetables and fibre, as gut flora love that.
- Foods with natural prebiotics to feed the microflora in our gut.
- Foods containing probiotics to keep replenishing our gut flora.
- Food low in sugar as this feeds the infections in our gut.
- Foods low gluten to reduce inflamation in the gut.
- 40 preparations ranging from: Stocks, fermented foods, snacks, mains, salad’s and deserts.
When: One session is being held per term on a Saturday at 2:30 pm till 4:30 pm. Please contact Brain Tree Learning solutions to find out dates. email@example.com